Powered By Blogger

13 September 2010

Positano Tomorrow!!!

Why not make a random vacation a day in advance in a country in which I barely known the language and how to get around the south?  In other words I am going to Positano, Italy tomorrow and I could not be more thrilled.  Ever since I saw the film, "Under the Tuscan Sun," I knew I had to see Positano.

Tomorrow I depart from Sesto Fiorentino at 6:20 in the morning and arrive in Positano around 1:30pm.  I am nervous as all get out but I am thrilled.  Number one I am doing this all by myself and Number 2 I am super proud of myself for getting up the guts to just do it!!!

Now I am off to say goodbye to my favorite new family that hosted me this summer in Chiari, Italy. I will miss them immensely and of course keep in contact.  They made me feel as though I was adopted into their already well knit family...this includes even the Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, etc.  I am only so thankful that they let me into their lives =).  Sentimental I know!

As for now Peace, Love and Laughter,

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment