Powered By Blogger

13 September 2010

Go After What YOU Want

Why continue something when you see it going no where? In my opinion, it is understandable to hold onto something that is raw and real because this thing connects you too something close to your heart.  This is something I had to face about twenty minutes ago.  It was if I was at a fork in a road and had to choose to continue what I was doing or just let it go peacefully.  I chose the later of the two.  For the first time I really spoke up for what I want and what I don't want.  Of course I was scared to bits and pieces but sometimes you just have to grow up and get over it.

I don't know where I will be in a year, six months, or this Saturday (hopefully Siena) but I do know that I want something more than what I had.  Hopefully you all (whoever you all are) do not think I am some ungrateful person because I most certainly am not.  My only goal in life is to live with no regrets and by standing up for myself tonight and for what I want is exactly abiding by that standard. 

As for now I am going to spend an amazing vacation in Positano, Italy for the next 4 days and just relax for I return to the states.

Peace, Love, and Laughter

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment